Monday, March 1, 2010

3 Beautiful Blogger times two! Thanks!


Wow! I was awarded this Beautiful Blogger Award twice! It comes to me from Cindy McVey and Olive Juice Studio ! How cool is that? Thanks so much. To accept this award I have to share 7 things about myself. I'll keep these very, very brief . . .
#1. I love to create. #2. I have 3 children. #3. I have 4 grandchildren. #4. I work full-time. #5. I'm always trying to improve my craft. #6. I spend way too much time online. #7. I totally love all my followers and commenters here and on the forums. You all rock!

Now to share with 15 fellow bloggers...
Well... first off, my rocking new team at Karen's Doodles...
Erin Bailey
Gini Cagle
Jana Mays
Kelly Schelske
Lori Aragon
Lori Ng
Sandy Hulsart
Shana Dahl
Sheila Lygo
Tracy Jackson
Zoe McGrath
and a few from my Cuttlebug team
Beth Ullman
Shantaie Fowler
Terrie Bailey
June Houck

Actually I think all of my readers should get this award, so feel free to take it and display it!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Cindy-

    Congrats on the double whammy award!!! LOL!

    Thanks for visiting my blog too! :)

    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's just wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!