Tuesday, March 16, 2010

3 Digital Delights Timmy the Tiger




I finally got a chance to make a card with this image by Digital Delights. I colored it and chose my papers more than a week ago and just couldn't get to it, as I had a vision in my head of trees on it and had to decide how I would go about that. I turned to my Cricut Life is a Beach Cartridge for the palm trees.... I think they look jungle-like, enough anyway.

Card Details:
Paper: DCWV, Bazzill, The Paper Company, Beckett's Radiance
Inks: Printer, Copics
Misc: Cricut, Life is a Beach Cartridge, Dew Drops, Sewing Machine, Beacon Zip Dry glue

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Cindy! Love the palm trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee...he is so cute. Love all those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some stunning work lately Cindy!
    x michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!