Thursday, March 25, 2010

16 Hap-Pea Easter!

Is the little pea in the pod the cutest?!!! I had this idea in my head for a few days so I thought I'd give it a try. Not as good as I had intended, but cute, nonetheless! Letters and bunny ears are Cricut cut.

Image is from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.

Materials:
Image: Digital Delights
Paper: Bazill, The Paper Company, Coredinations
Inks: Copics
Misc: Cricut, Cuttlebug and folder, sewing machine, Beacons Zip Dry glue.

Challenges:
Incy Wincy Easter or Spring
Stamp With Fun Easter
The Crazy Challenge - Easter
Our Creative Corner Challenge - Easter
Stamping for the Weekend Easter
I Love Digi - Easter Pin It

16 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha!!! I love it!!!! What a cutie-patootie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happee pea! Love it Cindy, so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi :)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!

    Thanks for joining us on I Love Digi :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha. love the pea in bunny ears. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute unique image! Love it :) Thanks for playing at I Love Digi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI there

    Great fun card, thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun Cindy! I love the little pea :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWWW such a cute card....sweet, sweet design!!!

    Thank you for playing the OCCC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool idea :) Love it!!

    Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute, cute! LOVE the bunny ears!
    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulously fun card! Thanks for joining us for the I love Digi Challenge.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!