Monday, March 1, 2010

10 Hi! Karen's Doodles US Design team



The U.S. team has been selected. We had so many fabulous entries and it was by no means easy choosing the new teams. I can only say that I'm so glad I was already on the team!

Say Hi to the Karen's Doodles US design team...

Be sure to stop by the other Karen's Doodle's Challenge blogs and see who is on those teams!

This super sweet image is one of Karen's Doodles free designs. You can find him here. I've colored him with Copic markers, then stitched around my paper layers. The sun, flower stems, and word 'Hi' are cut on my Cricut machine.


Thanks for stopping by. Be watching for our first challenge at Karen's Doodles US Challenge blog on March 8th. I'm sure you will be inspired by all the creations from our new team. Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card - I love the colour scheme you have gone for and that image is so cute!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love happy cards and this is definitely a contender. I love all the different techs you have going, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute flowers. You use the Cricut in so many neat ways

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card. I love all of the separate elements you used to create the perfect final card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the DT!! Beautiful card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stop by my blog today. I have something there for you :)http://crazy4crafting.blogspot.com/2010/03/im-beautiful-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy this bear card is absolutely adorable! Love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card. Your flowers really add an awesome touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Cindy, Karen's images are lovely, your work is always stunning, Thank you so much for helping me with the details for making the boxes, really appreciate this so much, and for your kind words on my blog also, Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!