The U.S. team has been selected. We had so many fabulous entries and it was by no means easy choosing the new teams. I can only say that I'm so glad I was already on the team!
Say Hi to the Karen's Doodles US design team...
- Cindy Royal http://royalthings.blogspot.com
- Erin Bailey http://scrapstampandbemerry.blogspot.com
- Gini Cagle http://ginicagle.blogspot.com
- Jana Mays http://stampingeek.blogspot.com
- Kelly Schelske http://craftingcreatively.blogspot.com
- Lori Aragon http://mycomfortcottage.blogspot.com
- Lori Ng http://lolo612.blogspot.com
- Sandy Hulsart http://creativemomentswithsandy.blogspot.com
- Shana Dahl http://twocutelittlemonsters.blogspot.com
- Sheila Lygo http://doubtfiresmusings.blogspot.com
- Tracy Jackson http://stampingseasons.blogspot.com
- Zoe McGrath http://www.makeitcrafty.com.au
This super sweet image is one of Karen's Doodles free designs. You can find him here. I've colored him with Copic markers, then stitched around my paper layers. The sun, flower stems, and word 'Hi' are cut on my Cricut machine.
Thanks for stopping by. Be watching for our first challenge at Karen's Doodles US Challenge blog on March 8th. I'm sure you will be inspired by all the creations from our new team.