Monday, March 8, 2010

13 Karen's Doodles US Challenge #1 - a sketch

Hello crafters. It's here..... the first challenge of Karen's Doodles US challenge blog. We will be hosting new challenges every Monday. Our first challenge is a sketch and I've chosen the "I Didn't Do It" image for my sample.


There are more great samples for you to see over at Karen's Doodles US Challenge blog. Stop over there and take a look, then be sure to stop back in with your entry! There will be prizes for 3 entrants and since this is our first challenge, Karen is awarding a special prize for the 1st place winner.
  • 1st Place will get to design and name 1 digi stamp and also receive 2 digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles
  • 2nd Place will receive 2 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles
  • 3rd Place will receive 1 Digi stamp of your choice from Karen's Doodles
All winners will be chosen by Random.org



Thanks for stopping by today. Do hop over to Karen's Doodles US Challenge for a look. You can stop by Karen's Doodles' blog to see more of her great images. Pin It

13 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the colours you chose Cindy and your stitching is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as usual Cindy, your papers are gorgeous, so rich looking.
    Hope we get loads of entries, it should be an interesting week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy

    your card is beautiful,gorgeous colourwork on the image, and beautiful stitching (I wish mine was as tidy lol)

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, I love this image and you have colored him so perfectly. And what a stunning card, I thought it was an easel card but I see you have just finished the inside and the out so beautifully. The DP is such rich paper and I love the flourish you used. Great first challenge card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. The image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin it. Just absolutely drooling over it, to be honest. Great colouring and really like the way you flipped the sketch.
    Adore the stitching on cards, wish I could do the same but my machine is oh-so-broken. :)
    TFS
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Colours are awesome. You never cease to amaze me with the professionalism of your cards. They are always so perfectly done and put together. Your colouring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great creation!!! Cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another Beautiful card Cindy this Puppy of Karen's is adorable, I too have a card on my blog also with this image he was so much fun to colour,
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful Cindy, love the image, love how you flipped the sketch around.. most of all I love the Aqua colour combo, just stunning.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Cindy! Love the colors and the fabulous stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!