Tuesday, March 30, 2010

12 Simple Wedding Card



I was asked to make a wedding card and I totally CASEd this one!  I've never CASEd a card before and I have to say, it sure made this go together nicely.  Then I came across the perfect sentiment.....  Love is Two Hearts Making Their Dreams Become One.













Thanks for looking!

Materials:
Paper:  Coredinations
Inks: Printer only for sentiment
Misc: Cuttlebug and folders, Cricut and George Cartridge, Beacon's Zip Dry adhesive, flat back pearls, ribbon Pin It

12 comments:

  1. cased or not Cindy it's gorgeous
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Simple but lovely and elegant! Just perfect for Wedding ;)
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Very Elegant!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card cindy and yes the sentiment is beautiful! Love your pea card too, made me laugh and I don't do cute!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your cards. Hope you don't mind, but I placed your button on my blog.

    Thanks for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant card with an inspirational verse. The monochromatic colors look very classy. Your previous creations stream brought big smile to my face! Lovely artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - this is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cindy, your card is beautiful and elegant. I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, beautiful colouring!
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!