Thursday, March 4, 2010

9 Sweet Treats Thursday - St. Patrick's

Happy St. Patrick's day! (from me and Larry)

For my St. Patrick's Day creations, of course, I had to have a St. Patrick's day card. After assembling my card with Cuttlebug embossed Core'dinations paper, I cut out a pot of gold, as well as some swirls and shamrocks to embellish the front. My pot of gold and the shamrocks come from Paper Dolls Dress Up. The swirls are cut from the Graphically Speaking cartridge.


These little Cricut cut match boxes have a little 'easel' card on top the image topper holding onto big gold coins. When I saw Barbara's easel match boxes, I knew I was going to make something similar for my Sweet Treats St. Patrick's project; just perfect for my Larry Topper image. They can be used to hold tiny treats or confetti, or maybe as place markers at the table (you know... when you serve the kids all that green food). The match boxes are cut using Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. I need to use that cartridge more!

My Larry images are by Digital Delights by Louby Loo. Though I colored mine with Copics, you can get them already colored, too. Just think how quickly you will be able to make your cards and St. Patrick's projects with already colored images! Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Great set for St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest set, those colors are rich and so St. Patty! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just the cutest things, ever! LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab Cindy, love those march boxes with the easel on top. Fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great St. Patty's day designs. They're adorable!!! Ah, the gold coin boxes are creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are sooo CUTE! I've finally found a few minutes to stop by and visit! Looks like you've been busy! All of your new stuff is just gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!