Monday, March 8, 2010

5 Time with Teddy by Phindy - my card as guest

I created this card to use in my guest appearance over at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Be sure to stop over there and check out the new challenge.

How cute is this little girl and her teddy bear? This is an image by Phindy at Phindy's Place. For this card I simply added layered flowers and some ornate gold pieces. There's a little gold teddy bear on her blanket, as well.

I put a couple of layered flowers on the inside, too.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I am seriously going to have to start finishing the INSIDES of my cards. I am getting quite a stash of cards with nothing inside. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this card on PCP Phindy's place and HAD to come lurking to your blog - what a gorgeous work. Will be your regular visitor from now on! :)
    TFS
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. you put so much time into these awesome cards - this is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful work Cindy, I love all your matching pieces, so well thought out.

    Many many thanks for being our special guest designer at Crafty Cardmakers, much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!