Wednesday, April 28, 2010

8 Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired Wednesday - with Purse-onality


Hello everyone. Another Be Inspired Wednesday is upon us and this week we are inspiring you with some purse-onality. You won't believe the amazing 'purses' over there at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot today.

I made my purse one to cover a journal and then added a few purse nugget chocolates. The journal was an inexpensive purchase at Michael's... a dollar, I think.  I covered it first with thin cardstock and then encased it in card stock to make it purselike.  It is held closed with velcro.


Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to stop over at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot. You will Be Inspired.



Materials:
Paper: Coredinations, Bazzill
Misc: Cuttlebug machine and embossing folders, ribbon, flower punches, buttons, journal, velcro, chocolate, Beacon's 3 in 1 adhesive.

Don't forget about the Cricut Cake giveaway!
You can leave as many comments as you would like on all the posts at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot until the 30th Of April and be sure to follow.... help us reach our goal of 5000 followers... get the whole family following and commenting ... they could give the Cake to you if they win... or ME, since I can't play along.
All the info for the Cricut Cake on this post, Good Luck Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy,
    I just adore those little nugget purses, who wouldnt want to recieve one of those??? Cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Cindy, love the deep blue card stock, very classy:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girlfriend, you are a genius! I want to make those cute nugget purses. And to cover the $1 notebook...wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy those little nugget purses are just adorable and I love the way you covered that notebook very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, this is a great idea for a journal! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!