Wednesday, April 21, 2010

10 Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot Be Inspired - shadow box


Happy Wednesday, crafters. Time again for another Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot Be Inspired. This week we are creating Shadow Boxes. My Shadow Box is a card ... super easy to make any size you like (this one is a great big 6 x 8).


My image is First Mate Kate from Mo's Digital Pencil. I colored it with Copics and set her on a Cricut cut barrel. The remainder of the card is embellished with Cricut cuts and a silver Pirate's knife!  Below is the box I made to go with it.



Be sure to stop over at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot. There are some amazing and beautiful Shadow Boxes there! You will Be Inspired! 

Be sure to enter to win some product from Beacon's Adhesives... Fabri Tac and 3 in 1.  Beacon's adhesives are fabulous and I wouldn't create without them.

Materials:
Image: Mo's Digital Pencil
Paper: Bazzil, Coredinations
Inks: Printer, Copics
Misc: Sewing Machine, Cricut, Cuttlebug, embossing folder, cartridges, silver knife, Beacon's Zip Dry and 3 in 1. Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Very sweet Cindy. I have never done a shadow box card but you have inspired me to try. Love your coloring on that adorable image!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Cindy. You have great talent and imagination. I love the colors and the cute image!
    Hugs, Edith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy..I love your shadow box..the pirate is fabulous TFS
    Have a fab week:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Where have I been hiding? I've never seen a "Shadow box card" before (if I have, it didn't register as one!) This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, Cindy! I especially love the map :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy this shadow box card is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG you are the queen of cute!! that barrel looks so perfect with your image, fab-tastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a very beautiful card
    love the image

    karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a wonderful card, never tried to make a shadowboxcard! =)

    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!