Tuesday, April 6, 2010

13 Pup in Boots


Finished with Easter and ready to play with other images. Love this Wink Wink Ink digital image so I thought I'd color it up and enter it in the Wink Wink Ink challenge to use a WWI image and border punch. The border punch I used is an EK punch, punching on both sides of the paper strip.
The yellow ornate Tulip cuts are done with my Cricut.





Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are having a great week so far! See you tomorrow with Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot Be Inspired creations.

Materials:
Image: Wink Wink Ink
Paper: Bazzill, DCWV
Ink: Copics
Misc: Cricut, EK border punch, flat back pearls, Beacon's 3 in 1 glue. Pin It

13 comments:

  1. WOW, this is fabulous and I love that flower!! Awesome colors you chose!! Thanks so much for joining us at Wink Wink Ink! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card...love the colors and the stitching! Thanks for playing at Wink Wink Ink!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. How on Earth did you manage to line the punch up so perfectly! I am seriously in awe, I would have made a terrible mess! :D
    I like the image, such an annoyed looking pup ... I'd be annoyied too if somebody stuffed me into a welly! lol
    Gorgeous colouring!
    TFS
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, it's fabulous Cindy! love that border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, what a lovely card is this!

    I am following of your blog, would you be my follower to ?

    Greeting Ida

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Cindy! I love the cute image and the mix of colors you use:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Cindy!
    Love the border strip and the quill work!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cindy, what an adorable card! Your choice of border and that quill work are perfect finishing touches for your lovely card. They all go wonderfully well with this cute Wink Wink Ink image. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Wink Wink Ink!
    Denise
    Wink Wink Ink DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous!
    You've inspired me..I bought a quilling kit...but I've yet to try it...doesn't look like it's going to be easy, that's for sure! I just love these additions to your cards though...looks fantastic!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!