Thursday, April 1, 2010

64 A super Karen's Doodles Blog Hop ! (I mean HOPS!!)

This is one of my favorite Karen's Doodles images.  Probably because I work in the medical field, but I just love it!   I'm showing this sample today as part of a special Blog Hop.
To celebrate Karen's Doodles more than 1000 Blog Followers, we are having Easter Blog Hops.  Yes....Hops!  There are 4 separate Hops going on....
For each individual hop, visit all the participating members blogs and you will find an Easter Egg with a number on it.  Collect the numbers and add up the total.  Be sure to leave a comment while you are visiting, as each Design Team member will be choosing one person from their comments to win the Karen's Doodles image they have used.  There will be 4 Grand Prize winners, one for each blog Hop, chosen from the visitors who send in the correct total of the eggs for that particular Hop. 
The winner will get their choice of 4 Karen's Doodles images. 
For this hop, please send your answer to Easter Blog Hop 
There's more -  visit all the blogs for all 4 Hops and enter to win a
Super Grand Prize of 4 Karen's Doodles images plus an autographed
Karen's Doodles original piece of art.  
Just visit all 4 Country's blog hops, collect the numbers from the eggs, send a total from each Country's hop to the appropriate place noted on that Country's challenge blog and send the grand total of all the hops to Karen's Doodles Grand Prize. The Hops will close on Saturday, April 3 at midnight EST.  Winners will be announced on each Challenge blog before their weekly challenge.
Don't forget to leave a comment here today.... you could win the image I used in my card!

Thanks for stopping by!  For you to continue the US hop, you should have arrived from Callie Zenner'
blog and your next stop is Dee Morris 's blog. If you didn't start from Karen's Doodles US Challenge blog, go ahead over there so you can start from the beginning. You need all the eggs to get the right total.  Be sure to take note of + and - numbers on the eggs!  Have fun and good luck!
Card Details:
Image: Karen's Doodles
Ink: Copics
Papers: Bazzill, K&Company, The Paper  Company
Misc:Quilling paper, Gold findings, Button, Sewing machine and supplies, 

Beacon's Zip Dry glue, Tombow Multi glue

This is just one of three posts today.... if you came directly to this post, please take a minute to click HERE and scroll down through them!   
Pin It

64 comments:

  1. Oh my I just love this image!! Your card Rocks!!!

    Hugs~
    Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, off to hop :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loce your card and the digi is sooo cute, and I found an egg so i'm hopping on to the next one.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! the image is really cute and I love the golden corners. And the flower too - is it quilled?

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute card and I found your egg so I hop on to the next one
    hugs andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love this image and the way you used and colored it is fantastic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I truly like how you used the brown-type colors for this one....perfect!
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hop Hop Hop I'm going on a Hop, to all the DT members and leaving a note.
    Collecting all the numbers on the eggs, Hope I know my Math because that is some time ago. LOL
    Hop Hop

    Hugggzzzz Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    What a fun it is to do the blog hop.
    I love the card you made with Karen's lovely image.

    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great coloring and wonderful card
    Hugs diana
    vindina@tds.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors in this card. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is too cute. My sister is a nurse and this would make the perfect card for her!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one of my faves too! Love your card! Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cindy! This is gorgeous - I love your colors and the metal corners!

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your coloring is awesome... love the corners you put on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card! So nice to have a pair of helping hands sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, firstly I must say congratulation to the start of all the Karen’s Doodles Challenge Blog. Secondly I wish you well with your first Blog Hop for each Challenge Blog. You are so lucky to have such wonderful designs to work with. I would love to be in with a chance of winning anything as I make my cards to sell solely to raise funds for different charities and anything I win via challenges or blog hops go to this good cause. You have certainly made a lovely card. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this image. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your card, love the corners!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely colour choices. Adore the gold accents!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like this image too. Colors are very nice!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute card! This is one of my favorite images too.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cindy, I do love this image and your card is adorable!!! Thanks for such a great hop stop.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your incorporation of quilling into your design.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card! Fantastic image and i love the flower!
    thanks for sharing!
    hugs
    Michelle
    x

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am hoppin' down the blogging trail... oh btw I posted the blog hop on my site! Laurie's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  27. super card ,and super color.
    gr Marian

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hopping along. Love the nurse card too

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is one of my favorite too....I love it....thank you for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your cards. This also is one of my favorite images.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I just love the little bear......good job

    ReplyDelete
  32. This sure is a popular image! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your card and your colouring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the regalness of your card. Especially love the corner adornements. LOVE your blog banner.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very cute image. I love your corner embellishments. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hello Hello! This is my first blog hop and you are my very first visit. Thank you for sharing your blog and your works of art. Everything is truly inspiring. I also love your blog name. Very cute.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  37. Really awesome card - TFS!

    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi.
    Love your cards, great coloring.

    Hugs Diana

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful card, love the metal corners!!

    I'm not joining in for the price, just hopping around ;)

    Liefs, Renata
    Karen's Doodles NL

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love your card Cindy and the image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  41. love your card...
    Wow....
    Luv&Hugs,
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  42. Another fab and cute image and loving the hop.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love your card. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great card and layout. I also love your coloring and the image.

    ReplyDelete
  45. This would make anyone feel better! How adorable. Thanks for the inspiration. I wish I could hop and make cards at the same time!
    All good wishes,
    Nancy in Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hiya Cindy

    fantastic card :O) great image, just stopping by to show some support not to be entered for the prize.

    Joey,x

    Kdukdt

    ReplyDelete
  47. Amazing card!
    The image is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  48. What an adorable card! I love the quilled flower embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  49. It's so lucky for me to find your blog! So shocking and great! Just one suggestion: It will be better and easier to follow if your blog can offer rrs subscription service.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!