Thursday, April 15, 2010

1 Vinyl gives the crowning touch.

 Another Sweet Treats Thursday at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot. If you've been afraid to try cutting vinyl on your Cricut, don't be!   This was my first time using it and you can bet it will NOT be my last! I'm in the process of getting a new creative space and what better way to make it mine than to put crowns all over it - make it Royal!

Actually, I was wandering around the store, drawing a blank on what I should create, none too pleased that they only had black vinyl, when I stumbled across these metal canisters on clearance - only $2.00 and screaming stick some vinyl on me!  Stick some Black vinyl on me!

I used the Home Accents cartridge and cut out two crowns to fit the front of these canisters, which will hold embellishments of some sort, and then I cut out a large one for the front of my Cricut Expressions.



All I have to say is watch out walls! Hmmmm.... visions of a crown on the back window of my car!  Seriously.. this is so fun and so easy!

I've done this very simple, basic vinyl creation.  Be sure to stop over to Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot and see what else the Sweet Treats team has created.  You can be sure they won't let you down! Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!