Monday, May 3, 2010

7 Behind you always....

or these days I'm thinking ... I'll always be behind! 

This image came to me from Wink Wink Ink along with a couple of others, as they were so kind as to choose me as winner of their debut challenge!  I got to select three images - actually, they aren't just one image... each image comes as a set with a jpeg, png and a colored version - very nice.  I was also asked to be guest on their design team for challenge #2 - not square or rectangular.  I chose to use this image, 'a little behind' .


My card is cut with my Cricut using the Wild Card cartridge.  Image is colored with Copics.  Just simple embellishments of some buttons and a ribbon.




Lot's of sentiments can go with this card and I couldn't decide on one so I left it without, as I most often do with my cards ....  I'm a little behind ....I'm so-o-o behind ...  I'm behind you always .... I've been an ass .... Behind every good woman is herself .... Life of the Party or Let's Party (if I used these I would put a pin of some sort through the knot of the bow to give the appearance of 'pin the tail on the donkey').

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Be sure to stop over at Wink Wink Ink and see all the design teams work... not square.

Materials:
Image: WinkWinkInk A Little Behind
Paper: Bazzill
Inks: Printer, Copics
Misc: Cricut, Cricut Wild Card Cartridge, buttons, ribbon, Beacons Zip Dry glue, Wild Orchid crafts rose, paper punch leaves Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I do love this card! The "Behind" image is soooo cute, but I love horses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, what a wonderful card! Love the shape that you used and all of the details! You have done a lovely job coloring "Little Behind"
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...I love wink wink ink images! You did a FANTASTIC job on this card! Thanks so much for the heads up on what's on that wild card cartridge! I haven't pulled that one out in eons. How clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute Cindy! I love the image and I am loving the shape of your card! Now I wish I wouldn't have sold my Cricut :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love wink images!Fantastic job on this card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy, just wanted to thank you for participating over at *Wink *Wink Ink! Love all your creations and I especially enjoy seeing what you do with MY stamps! You are one very talented lady and I hope you will come back and play again! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!