Wednesday, May 19, 2010

9 Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired - Picture this,


Hello crafters.  It's Wednesday.  That means it's time to let Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot inspire you.  This week we're working with photos.  You won't believe the amazing creations the Cuttlebug design team has come up with this week.    My printer was having issues, causing me to have issues, but I did manage to get this black and white picture out of it!!  I would say this is another one of my vintage pictures, but I'm  not vintage yet!! Yep, that's me, a mere year or two ago!  maybe more like 47 years ago, but hey, time flies!

This card is the closest I've gotten to doing a scrapbook page.  I'm not sure why I haven't ventured into them yet, as I did like embellishing this 'page' around a photo.

Be sure to stop over at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot.  You will Be Inspired.

Materials:
Paper: Kodak, Bazzill, DCWV
Misc: Buttons, ribbon, stick pins, 3d paint, Cuttlebug, Cuttle bug border embossing folders, 2 from the With Love set #37-1171,  Beacon's Zip Dry, Beacon's 3 in 1 Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Cindy this is `GORGeous` I love your beautiful photo....fab project TFS
    Enjoy the rest of your week:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were a beautiful girl Cindy! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy I just adored your project now that you have dabbled in a little scrapbooking I want to see more love that picture of you just to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious, Cindy! I really love your fun off kilter sketch...you never fail to inspire me. All of your projects are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cindy
    AWWW!!! you are a wee cuttie in this pic, and yes were has the time gone, Beautiful layout and fabulous as always
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hold the phone!!! YOU have NEVER made a scrapbook page???? Please tell me you are joking! You would be an awesome scrap-sister :)

    I have to admit that I have a similar looking photo of myself at age 7 my mom put my hair in rollers and styled a "do" that was way more apropriate for Samantha in bewithced than on a freckle faced 7 YO LOL {its not my fave}

    Great project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy your card is wonderful and I just love your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning!!! But no way - you are NOT that old!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!