Wednesday, May 12, 2010

8 Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot gets Childish


It's Wednesday.... Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot Be Inspired Wednesday and this week we are a bit childish!! We are creating for children! I made a card using this absolutely adorable little girl at the movies by Karen's Doodles. This card could be used to tell a child they are a star....or 5 stars!


Be sure to stop over at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot and check out all the other creations for children!  You'll Be Inspired.  And be sure to check out how you can win a gypsy at cuttlebug challenge.

Materials:
Image: Karen's Doodles 'Movie Girl'
Paper: Coredinations, Bazzill, K&Company
Ink: Copics
Misc:  Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Cricut Pin It

8 comments:

  1. oh my gosh this is soooooo ca-ute! the image gives me a giggle, and reminds me of the first time my youngest went to the movies!

    I LOVE the ticket shaped ares you made on the inside of the card....as always you didnt skimp on the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card! love your fresh and fun use of colors and the stars are looking really great!
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cindy, how cute is this.. and your coloring is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!! I have this image, and you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Cindy! I saw this on the CB Facebook page!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one super cute card Cindy! I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You completely "WOW"ed me with the coloring of your image. Fantastic shading and what a cutie girl ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!