Wednesday, May 26, 2010

6 Cuttlebug Challenge - Wave the Flags


Wednesday!  Love them.  Love to see what the Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot Design Team has created.  This week the challenge is pennants.  To decorate a room, a card, a layout, a backyard... what ever you'd like.   My pennants fall on a card.  I used Ollie the Ostrich from Karen's Doodles to hold a small string of pennants with the simple H I on it in beads, between the little 'flags'.

I made the inside personalizing space in the shape of a pennant, too.

Stop over at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot to see what may be hanging around!

Materials
Image: Karen's Doodles
Paper: Bazzill, Core'dinations, DCWV
Coloring: Copics
Misc: beads, ribbon, buttons, eyelets, string, cord, Beacon's Liquid Laminate (to glue buttons, beads & to liquid eyes), Cuttlebug Japanese Scales embossing folder
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cindy! You are so creative! I love the colors and texture you used in this card:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cindy this is just to adorable. I love everything about it... you are just so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the inside of your card is almost as wonderful as the card itself! Super cute deatil...the feathers holding the string....stinkin'cute!!!

    I cant tell you how much Im drawn to the texture, the folder you chose for the pennant is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww what a fun card this is, it really brings a smile and I love the shades of blue you used for your card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! Thank you so much by stopping by my little blog! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!