Wednesday, June 2, 2010

7 Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot Be Inspired -Color Challenge

It's Wednesday and that means another Be Inspired challenge at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot. This week we are creating based upon colors in the photo shown. These aren't colors I would have used on my own, but they turned out not to bad to work with.


My card is very simple using a stamped sentiment image from The Greeting Farm and some quilling for a butterfly.  Quilling really is easy.  You should give it a try.

Stop over to Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot and check out the assortment of creations in this color palette.




Materials:
Image: The Greeting Farm sentiment
Paper: DCWV, Bazzill
Misc: Cuttlebug stylized flower embossing folder #37-1232 , Beacon's adhesive Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Your sewing is just perfect.,, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful card Cindy!!!!
    Have a fab week:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, you have injected a major curiousity for quilling in me! I have never tried it believe it or not, its so incredible looking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy! This card is gorgeous! I love all you work on your blog! Your work is beautifully done. Thanks for visitng my blog. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Cindy and your quilling is perfect love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy this is beautiful! Lovin' that pretty butterfly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!