Monday, June 28, 2010

5 Karen's Doodles Challenge #17 - Red, White and Blue

Happy Monday, friends.  Hope you had a great weekend!  It's time for a new challenge at Karen's Doodles US Challenge blog .  I'm using the 4th of July Herbert image on my card because I just love any Herbert image Karen makes!


My card is made using a few of my fabulous Paper Temptress papers.  The blue background is Navy Blue Leather paper, the white stripes are Laser White Glossy Luster and the image is printed and colored with Copics on Cryogen White Irisdescent.  Love all of these papers!

Please do take a minute or two and stop over at Karen's Doodles US Challenge.  You'll love all the red, white and blue and we'd love to see you join us this week for your chance to win some Karen's Doodles images! Pin It

5 comments:

  1. This card just pops! I love the background with the stars and Herbet looks perfect! Hugs Zoe xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful and I love the turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Cindy. I love the vibrant colors. I love Herbert too and this is one of my favorite images. Great challenge card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!