Friday, July 30, 2010

5 Clear Dollar Stamps Louby Loo August Release peek

Amazing isn't it, that it's soon to be August! How time flies!  August 1st will bring the release of many more fabulous Clear Dollar Stamps, including a new set from Louby Loo called Prairie Kids.  I love the sunflower in this set.  I think it's simply perfect.  I used the sunflowers and fence image from the accessory set at Digital Delights by Louby Loo to go along with it on this card.


Here you can see the entire set to be released Sunday.  Be sure to check out the other design team samples over at Clear Dollar Stamps blog





Materials:
Image: Single sunflower in center from Clear Dollar Stamps
Sunflowers/fence in background from Digital Delights by Louby Loo
Paper: Paper Temptress , DCWV, Core'dinations
Coloring: Copics
Inks: Printer, Versafine
Cricut:
Cuttlebug embossing folders: Plum Blossoms, Swiss Dots, Candy Cane
Other: Nestibilities, Pin It

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!!

    If you are interested, I am offering 3 Bon Voyage Magnolia stamps as candy on a new blog I am starting up - if you would like to enter, please click here.

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute... I love that fence add on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love all the details. The stamps are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Cindy!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!