Wednesday, July 28, 2010

4 Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired - CHA CHA CHA


Hello friends, as most of you know, this week is CHA in Rosemont, IL and Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot is basing this week's Be Inspired on CHA... CHA... CHA....  create your project with something to do with dance or music.  I pulled out a rubber stamp... yep... real rubber... not clear, not digital... rubbuh! This is a super sweet ballerina from Paper Pretties.

 Be sure to stop over at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot and Be muscially Inspired!

Digital Delights by Louby Loo having a super one year birthday Hop... go to my post previous to this one for details on the hop and how to win an amazing grand prize!!!


Card construction details:
~Paper: My paper is more amazing paper from The Paper Temptress.  I used super pretty and shimmery Poison Ivory Iridescent to stamp my image on.  The tan mat layers are Cappucino Cardstock (nice thick cardstock) and the dark brown mat layers are Brown Plike (plastic like - really cool feeling paper).  The pattern paper is K&Company paper.
~ Tools: I used my new Imaginisce iTop to make a coordinating brad.  The flower behind the brad is the iTop punch you use to cut your paper for the brad; I used it to cut the flower, too.   Gems are adhered with Imaginisce iRock (gems are some I had, not sure where I got them).  Cuttlebug embossing is Fleur de Lis. Cricut cut musical notes are from Gypsy Wanderings. 


This card available to purchase here. Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy..I love your beautiful card!!that stamped image is soo `sweet` TFS
    Enjoy the rest of your week my `friend`:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Cindy! Image is so cute and colors, papers and embossing look wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy,
    Found your adorable Up Up and Away image just below your Tuesday, July 20 post.
    Cleah;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card! this ballerina must have been hard to colour (especially her sheer skirt)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!