Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4 Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot Be Inspired- Doilies/Lace

Hello friends, another Wednesday has made it's way.  This one got here pretty quick after a long holiday weekend.  It's time again for Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot to inspire you.  This week we're using doilies and lace.


I've used just a little piece of a doily on the front of my card, fashioning it into a table cloth for the digital image of a table from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. For my lace, I added a border punched lace to the edge.  I placed some desserts from Clear Dollar Stamps Dairy Delights by Louby Loo Creations.   My papers for this are the fabulous Paper Temptress papers, Laser Gold Luster and Blue Mica.  The Mica took the dry embossing perfectly!

Stop over at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot and see some gorgeous creations using doilies and lace. 

Materials:
Images: Table from Digital Delights by Louby Loo, Desserts and Sentiment from Clear Dollar Stamps Louby Loo Creations
Paper: Bazzill,  Anthracite (Blue) Mica Metallic and Laser Gold Glossy Lustre from The Paper Temptress, Paper Doilies
Misc: Ribbon from The Paper Temptress, Border Punch, corner rounder
Cuttlebug: Diamond in the Rough Embossing Folder, Candy Cane Stripe Embossing Folder
Cricut: Tag from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge. Pin It

4 comments:

  1. My favorite saying..cute table idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever, making it into a table cloth...and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy..
    I love your beautiful card and the way you created your table!!!Fabulous....
    Have a fab week my `freind`:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the cards and the way lace diolies have been used is both delicate and genuine, i lke it very much, your ideas are all very nice and the blog makes an interesting read

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!