Tuesday, July 20, 2010

8 Hope for My Mind's Eye

That's what I've been doing.  Hoping for more My Mind's Eye Paper!!  I was given some of the Quite Contrary collection recently for some Design Team projects and I've been loving it.  This lead me to the My Mind's Eye blog to see if they had a design team or design team call out.  I did find a design team.. a really awesome one and what else I found was a sketch challenge with a chance to win more MME paper!! I'm on it!  Love the sketch and love the paper.  Cross your fingers for me!   The challenge is to use the sketch, 80% MME product and the title Hope.


I haven't done any layouts (I need to get on that, too) and it's always a challenge to take these layout sketches and use them on a card.  This card is 5.5 x 5.5.  I used a vintage print for my photo/image. 

 (That could be me, praying to the paper Gods for more MME paper)



Thanks for stopping by today!  Always love to see you!


Two of my other MME QC projects.... here and here

Materials
Image: Vintage Print
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary
Misc: Cricut cut 'Hope' from Give A Hoot, Cuttlebug die cut flowers, buttons, sewing supplies, adhesives, photo corner die


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy
    A beautiful card,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is delightful! I HOPE you are a lucky one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so gorgeous. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Cindy! Papers are beautiful and image is gorgeous. I am crossing my fingers for you:)
    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Your color choices are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found it - Tues July 20
    Hope for My Mind's Eye

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute cards!!! i found the digi stamp :) post: july 20 hope for my mind's eye.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!