Thursday, July 29, 2010

8 Isn't it just ducky!? Digital Delights


 Here's my thursday Digital Delights by Louby Loo sample for you.  Love this duck and love this image of this duck under an umbrella!  Cute!!  I really didn't do much to this card.  I was going to, but didn't feel like the image needed me to. 


 Lots of Digital Delights inspiration for you today at Digital Delights by Louby Loo and Delightful Challenges.

Paper: DCWV (patterned paper is patterned vellum)
Coloring: Copics
Tools: Cuttlebug, Cricut, iRock Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy
    AAAWW YOUR LITTLE DUCKY IS SOOO CUTE.
    Hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, luv the raindrops!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy
    A gorgeous card,love the raindrops,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! I agree, the card doesnt need anything more, it's lovely just as it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww he's adorable and i love how you stuck him inside a raindrop!!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. What Cricut cartridge did you use for the rain drops? I love your card!
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!