Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3 Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot Be Inspired- Clearly Creative

Wednesday again. Already.  Time flies when there doesn't seem to be enough of it!  This week at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot we are clearly creative!  Create using anything clear.  I spotted this little round soda bottle from last fall that I knew I needed to save for something!     I've decided to use it to hold my blue buttons.


I wrapped a band of layered, embossed and stitched paper around the  middle of the bottle and then made a tag to hang around the neck of it, just to dress it up a little more.  I cut a tag and a button using my Cricut.  The tag is embossed using a button border embossing folder.

Be sure to stop over at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot... the design team is clearly creative this week!!

Still have timet o comment for my Cricut Country Life Cartridge giveaway... HERE.



Materials:
Paper: DCWV, Core'dinations
Cricut: Wild Card
Cuttlebug: Swiss dots, buttons border
Other: Glue dots, tape adhesive, sewing supplies, buttons string.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Very, very creative, Cindy! I love recycling projects:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! And I have never seen a bottle like that.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable! You are my idol :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!