Thursday, August 5, 2010

12 Digital Delights by Louby Loo New Releases

I would like to introduce you to Augustus the Dragon! Love it!! Hope Wendy does more Augustus images!


If you can't stand the heat, don't tickle the dragon!

Lots of great images from Wendy this month! I've only shown you this one so you really need to go on over to Digital Delights and Delightful Challenges and check out the design teams great work!

Image: Augustus the Dragon
Paper: My Minds Eye, DCWV
Coloring: Copics
Misc: Wide ribbon, Silver findings, iRock and gems 


Don't forget to check out my Cricut Cartridge giveaway HERE.

Have a great day and as always, I appreciate your stopping by!
Pin It

12 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Cindy, love the colours and such gorgeous details.
    Hugs Emma x
    www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy
    A fantastic card,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy I shall have to ask you to stop posting such things. I can only afford one Digital image addiction at a time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Card Cindy, love the metal corners too. They are so pretty. Gotta have some of them...lol.. And i love this dragon.

    Hugs Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabby Cind!! Captured Augustus perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the great color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I just love Augustus! Makes me want to practice working with those pens that are in the drawer... Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card Cindy!!! you put that card together perfectly!!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card! (And I giggled at the "If you can't stand the heat, don't tickle the dragon" comment!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great!!! I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you colored the dragon and I just love those embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!