Thursday, August 12, 2010

12 Digital Delights Sparky the Knight

Hello crafters! Thanks for stopping by.  Today I have a card made with one of Digital Delights by Louby Loo's newest releases.  This is Sparky the Knight.  


There's a lot more Digital Delights today at Digital Delights blog and Delightful Challenges.  Be sure to go check them out.  The Design Teams have been busy!




You still have time  to comment for my Cricut Country Life Cartridge giveaway... HERE.
 
Materials:
Image: Digital Delights Sparky the Knight
Coloring: Copics
Paper: DCWV, My Mind's Eye
Cricut: Paper Doll Dress Up
Cuttlebug: Japanese Scales
Other: Metal charm, Sewing Supplies Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Great card Cindy, love the accents. :))

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cindy, love the shield & sword!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card
    Cindy
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy
    this is fabulous and I love all your details.
    Hugs Kaylou xoox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sparky looks so cute! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is really neat, even though I am not a "digital" gal....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby Cind!! Luv the cricut cuts too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, love the embossed sheild, nice touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling card!!! His eyes made me thing of Elmer Fudd! I love the shield!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I'm browesing through your blog. I love this card! I haven't tried to sew on my cards yet. You are such a talented woman.Love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!