Tuesday, August 17, 2010

11 La La Land's Luka


Isn't he cute?  When I saw Luka from La La Land, I just had to have this image.  I colored him with Copics and popped him onto a Ship's wheel, cut with my Cricut from some fabulous leather paper from The Paper Temptress.  These leather papers are some of my favorite for cutting on the Cricut.  They cut perfectly and have such a great leathery look and feel.  The gold embellishments around the center of the wheel and in the corner are glam rocks  from Imaginisce, applied with an iRock.





If you missed it, I'm giving away one of my cards HERE.

Materials:
Image:  Pirate Luka from La La Land crafts
Paper: DCWV, K&Company, The Paper Temptress leathers papers
Cricut: Life's a Beach
Imaginisce iRock and glam rocks
Copics Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy
    A gorgeous card,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just too cute. GREAT card as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Cindy, how CUUUTE is Luka!!! Amazing creation, just love this card and the way you colored him in!!!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is just terrific! I love the colors and the leather paper looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything in this card is perfect Cindy! I love the image, papers, all details you added and, of course, your stitching:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect, just so perfect!!!! LOVE it!! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your card with us at La-La Land Crafts!!

    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! love that you used your Cricut!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWIE, this is so AWESOME!! It's amazing what you can do with a Cricut. That's on my wishlist, LOL. But I have a digi exactly like this wheel... but I never thought to blow it up big like this--I LOVE IT!! And your coloring of this Luka is perfection *Ü* Thanks for sharing with us at LaLa Land Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cindy, please come back to La-La Land Crafts blog.. take a look in our August section of our Customer Gallery!!

    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!