Hello friends. Just sharing a Halloween card made with Bazzill paper and Cricut images. I just happened to have detailed directions for you! That doesn't happen often! Cut sizes are approximate, but I do have the gypsy file if you are interested.
GYPSY FILE DOWNLOAD
Did you notice there's no stitching on this card? Yep... it was weird for me to make a card without sewing. It was made for a possible Make and Take at a crop and there wasn't going to be sewing machines available, so I had to make it without my usual stitching around the edges.
To Make -
George and Basic Shapes cartridge
Happy Hauntings cartridge
October 31st cartridge
Wild Card cartridge
Happy Hauntings Companion folder
D’Vine Swirls folder
Candy Cane Stripe folder
Purple - Bouquet
Light Purple - Purple Palisades
Light Yellow - Hollywood
Orange - Navel
Light Orange - Mango
Dark Green - Palo Verde
Medium Green - Safari
Daisy Chain Sunshine
Glazed Spiderweb: Blackbird
White glue and/or glue stick
Green Gel Pen (for cat and bat eyes)
Chalk for shadowing on image cuts
1. CARD. Cut a 6 x 6 card base from black glossy embossed cardstock having the glossy side inside the card. Layer a 5 7/8 x 5 7/8 piece of green cardstock , 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 piece of light yellow cardstock, a 5 5/8 x 5 5/8 piece of black cardstock, and 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of light purple cardstock embossed with D’Vine Swirls. Cut a 5 x 3 piece of green cardstock, emboss with Happy Hauntings companion folder (pumpkins), then cut a hilly edge along one long side. Add to bottom of layered pieces. Adhere to card base.
2. MOON. Using George and Basic Shapes, cutting at 1 3/4", cut shift
3. WITCH. Using Happy Hauntings, cutting at 4”, cut
4. PUMPKIN. Using Happy Hauntings, cutting at 1 3/5, cut
5. CAT. Using October 31st, cutting at 2", cut
6. BATS/SPIDER. Using Wild Card, cutting at 1 3/4, cut 2 Icon
Cut green piece of cardstock 4 1/2 x 4 1/2. Add layer of light purple embossed with Happy Hauntings folder, 4 3/8 x 4 3/8 . Cut green piece of cardstock 3 5/8 x 3 5/8. Add layer of white cardstock 3 1/2 x 3 1/2. Adhere green/white layer to center of green/purple layer. Adhere to center of inside bottom of card.
Using Happy Hauntings, cutting at 1 1/2”, cut Phrase