Friday, October 15, 2010

7 Butterfly Fairy, too




Here's the second of three Butterfly Fairy cards.  I used the same basic layout, just changing colors, embossing and butterflies.

Cricut - Cake Basics
Cuttlebug -Polka Dots
Image - The Wild Flower Patch
Paper - DCWV, Core'dinations
Copics, Smooch Spritz,  buttons, Imaginisce IRock and gems

Thanks so much for stopping in today! 
Be sure to watch for my pink fairy card tomorrow - I think it might involve a "pink" giveaway, again something Cricut!


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I just love that butterfly from Cake Basics. I recently used it as well. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Now I wish I had the Cake Basics cart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the colors on this card...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! I really like it! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cute one! I am just lovin' these images and your color choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!