Saturday, October 9, 2010

6 The WINNERS are......

Hello crafters.  Having a great time at the Cricut Circle Swarm in Utah! Spent yesterday getting things ready, hanging out with fellow Design Team Members and Provo Craft folks!  A great day!  Today is the swarm and it's going to be a blast.  12 hours of  paper flying, machines humming and meeting Cricut enthusiasts! Be sure to pop in over at the Circle Blog and watch for updates.

 Before heading off to the Swarm, wanted to stop by to tell you who the Gypsy Winners are.....
******************************************************************************
Claudia said...
I sent a handmade card to a friend that recently was sick from her chemo treatment for breast cancer. I make her a card every time she has a treatment. Some funny, some inspirational, some hopefull, etc. She says they make her day.
******************************************************************************
chignon said...
It is so exciting to see you are part of the blog design team! I look forward to all the crafty goodness :) The last card I made and sent was two days ago, sadly it was a sympathy card to my friend for loss of her father-in-law. But I cheered myself up today by making a Christmas Thank you card.
****************************************************************************
Lisa Foster said...
Congrats Cin! How exciting for you!!!
I have to admit, I make lots of cards, but actually send very few...in fact, I don't remember the last one I sent...how sad :(
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to win the Gypsy..oh how I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have one!!!
Hugs,
Lisa
******************************************************************************

YES!!!  Three Winners!!!   Winners please send me a note cindy.royal@gmail.com with your mailing address.

Thanks everyone for leaving your comments.  I truly enjoyed reading them!

Have a great weekend!!
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!! YEAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanting to go but have 3 grandkids who need me. i wish i would have won one of those gypsies, oh well maybe next time.

    congrats to the winners and thanks pc and all the dt members who gave us all the chance to win. you all rock

    chris
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners!!!! enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woa! Thank you so much!!! After I passed out and came to, I sent you an email..LOL!!! GEEKED does not even begin to describe how I feel!!!
    I hope you had fun at the swarm...sure am enjoying all the pics on the Circle Blog...Love your Spidey Headwear ;) Cute!
    Hugs,
    L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners. Hope you had a wonderful time at the swarm.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!