Thursday, January 6, 2011

15 Hi





................Photo Removed for Publication............


A quick card to share today. I made this last weekend when I couldn't find my mojo and I was pouting because my internet was out all day.

I used the soon to be released Cricut April Showers cartridge and really, I was just dying to use this cute worm!  The worm and the flower are from the April Showers cartridge.  The paper is Cosmo Cricket's Togetherness paper.  The word 'hi' is American Crafts foam thickers -  instant texture and depth! Pin It

15 comments:

  1. This is adorable -- perhaps your internet should go out more often?! LOL! Seriously, Cindy, this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! What a great layout. I love the bright colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so stink-in cute and cheerful...Love the bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo cute!! Reminds me that spring will be coming...eventually! :-)

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! You should pout more often (just kidding!) I love the bright colors--and the peek at the new cart. One more to add to the wish list! Thanks so much for sharing! karelj http://karelj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling Card! Just when I was thinking I could wittle down my cart wish list of the new releases, I have to see all this cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have ordered this cartridge, hopefully it will arrive next week.

    Since you used the kite paper on top, I love the kite string with the kite tales that you added.

    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this card is soooo pretty. love the colors and sketch, tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just the cutest! i love the paper, and the color combo!! So cute, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card and that worm is super cute.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!