Thursday, February 3, 2011

3 Sentimentals Cartridge winner

I didn't forget you!  I've been so busy trying to catch up at my 'real job' from being away so long at CHA, I'm just now getting a chance to pop in here and post the winner.... and the winner is #26, Leslie.......

Leslie said...
Thanks for the opportunity to win!! I don't have that cart...it looks like I want it now!!! Enjoy CHA, I would love to go sometime HOW EXCITING!!!


I enjoy using vinyl on just about anything. Lately it has been on picture frames and glass blocks. I have some on my blog

Send me your mailing address, Leslie, and I'll get this out as soon as I can...  cindy.royal@ gmail . com Pin It

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!