Tuesday, April 12, 2011

2 Thank you and winners.................

Hello everyone.... It's time to announce winners of the Lori's Garden cartridge and of the Imagine Ink cartridges, but first ....

Thank you to those that have emailed me with condolences on the loss of my mother yesterday. I can't even begin to tell you what it means to have friends like you, many of which I have not met and probably won't, but such good friends nonetheless.  I appreciate you all and thank you for being out there in the world wide web.


Now.....................

Winner of the Lori's Garden cartridge is........................

GabyCreates.com said...
Oh my goodness Cindy! First I agree with Diane about your perfect sewing! but I have already mention that (still love it every time I see it). I like all your projects but LOVE the two you made with Cricut essentials! (The orange is beautiful and the I don't know which way up, love it either way)~ Thanks for the opportunity since I do not own Lori's Garden and ink would be icing on the cake! Have a nice trip! Oh my On Top Of My Wish List cart is Elegant Edges (I just cannot wait for it to come out!)
Winner of the pair of Imagine Ink cartridges is...........

Jo said...
Awesome projects ... Wow oh Wow!! Love the vinyl on acetate ... that's brillant! My wishlist changes daily, but right now I'm pretty sure I need Nursery Tails! Thanks for the chance to win.


Gaby and Jo, please send me your mailing addresses so we can get your prizes out to you..... cindy.royal@gmail.com

I should be back in full swing creating soon. First I'm going to take some deep breaths and catch up on life and creative assignments!  Thanks so much for always stopping by to see me. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear of the loss of your mother! Big Cricut circle hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cindy, so so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother...
    Hugs and thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!