Monday, May 23, 2011

14 The Winner of the $150. Cricut . com Credit is...

First off... thanks so much for all your visits and comments! and for making the launch of the Cricut Blog a great success!  The Cricut Blog is going to be a fun place to visit and that will be because of all of you!  

So... let's see who gets to go shopping.........
Out of 380 comments, random . org chose number 201 ...

The Bug said...
I have followed your blog for a long time now and I am now a follower of the Cricut Blog! Whoo Hoo!! How exciting!! Thanks for the chance to win!!
Wini


Congratulations, Wini!!  Email me the email address you use at Cricut . com  so Provo Craft can add some bug bucks to your account!!!  cindy.royal@ gmail .com


I had so many lovely comments , I want to give another reader something, so stop back later for a cartridge giveaway. (I'm late for work or I'd post it now). Pin It

14 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!