Sunday, September 18, 2011

3 Picture to Canvas - a review

Something a little different today.  Not long ago, Easy Canvas Prints contacted me asking if I would like to receive and review a picture on canvas.  First thing I did was check out their website and let me just say I thoroughly enjoyed playing, creating canvasses, changing sizes, changing edges, moving the picture around on the canvas.  The most difficult part was deciding on which picture to use.

I had just returned from my trip to Maine and had this cute photo of  my granddaughters eating Fudgesicles.  Something as simple as Fudgesicles yet they had never had them before and obviously loved them.

Here's my starting picture.

I made a little color adjustment in my photo software.
and then 'sent' it to the Easy Canvas Prints website and barely a week later, here it is...


My photography does this canvas no justice at all.  I can't begin to tell you how fabulous this came out.  When it arrived and I opened it, my granddaughter and I both gasped (then, of course, with the reminder in the photo, she asked me if I had any Fudgesicles).  The quality of this picture is outstanding. What really amazes me is this picture was taken on my cellphone and was transformed to an 11 x 14 canvas and it came out perfect! I had intended on giving this to my father for Christmas, as a reminder of his great-granddaughters' visit, but now I don't know.  I may have a hard time parting with it.  



I encourage you to check it out.  The website is easy to maneuver and the end result is amazing.  You upload your picture and Easy Canvas Prints will turn your pictures to canvas.

Right now, until 9/22, they are having a buy one get one free, 25% discount AND free shipping!  You can't go wrong doing your Christmas shopping right now! That's only a couple of days so get your camera snapping and order your pictures on canvas right away. 


Check out these awesome canvas pictures!


Yes, I was perked a canvas, but by no means did that influence my opinion in this review. I love the canvas!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the pic (great models!) :) I will check this out, I think it would make great Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling picture, I think I would have a hard time parting with it too.. hugs from ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!