Friday, December 30, 2011

6 Happy New Year


New Year's Eve festivities are fast approaching, but you still have time for a quick prop and some confetti!   I used my Cricut Mini, Cricut Craft Room and a couple of the Cricut Craftroom digital carts to create these in no time.  




I welded the images together in CCR and then cut individual mustache and 2012 to layer on top.  The 2012 is painted with gold glitter paint, but you could save a lot of drying time by cutting it from glitter paper. 

To save you even more time, download the CCR or Gypsy files.   

There's lots of glasses and mustaches to choose from so you can certainly create a variety of props for your party or just for fun with the kids!

Materials:
Cricut Craft Room
Cricut Mini
CCR Mustaches and Glasses cart
CCR New Years 2012 cart

Other: cardstock, Imaginisce iRock and gems (mustache), glitter paint, skewer, gold 3D paint (glasses hinges), Helmar adhesives


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. So cute Cindy--- I have tied to use the CR but it gives me lots of troubles... Can't wait till I get my gypsy back.
    I see lots of people are putting the "Pin It" after their post, how did u do that?
    Hoping u had a wonderful Christmas... Hugs from Ukiah
    AND a wonderful New Year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun party piece.

    Happy New Year
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. As cute as can be!

    Have a blessed and Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great design! Love the mustache. I, too, have tried CCR and just can't get anything to work. Gave up and back to Gypsy. She's always been my favorite anyway. Hee! Hee! Just don't tell the other bugs. Don't want them to get jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!