Sunday, December 18, 2011

2 Super Quick Ornament


This ornament goes together really quick.  I used my Martha Stewart branch punch and punched a couple dozen branches from a piece of Pink Paislee paper (Green Acres from the Hometown Summer collection).  I put the branches in a glass ornament, added an SRM sticker and draped a small ball ornament over the neck.  Of course, there's always room for a bow or ribbon around the neck and other embellishments, but sometimes I really like the very simple.


You could always add tiny ornaments to the inside, too.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. very pretty. i might put a few little red berries in there, but this really is simple and lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!