Saturday, December 17, 2011

5 Winter Scene in Candle Jar


I shared a Winter Scene ornament with you not long ago and I know a lot of you are intimidated about the cutting and placing the pieces down into the ornament.  Here I'm sharing a candle jar I made for the Cricut Circle Blog last year.  Same idea, just a little bigger with a bigger opening in an ivy jar with a votive candle holder in the top.






If you are a Circle Member you can go to the Circle Blog post for directions.

The Girls' Paperie patterned paper 
American Crafts cardstock

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Merry Christmas!

    www.createdbycori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for posting this

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is wonderful! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I am not a Circle member - is there a way to get the directions to make this?
    Thanks for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!