Saturday, December 31, 2011

5 Winter Thanks


Hello everyone.  Hope you are enjoying your last day of 2011 and looking forward to a great 2012.


Today I'm sharing a Thank You card I made using the sketch from Helmar's blog by Lydell Quin .  It's actually for a layout, but I don't typically do layouts so I used it for my card.  I thought the Pink Paislee black and blue patterned paper made a nice winter sky.


The Helmar's Scrap Dot's gives great dimension when lifting images off the card.  Love them.


Here's the sketch I used.



Materials:
Cricut Craft Room
Cricut Imagine
Cricut Mini

Paper: American Crafts Cardstock, Pink Paislee Soiree patterned paper (blue/black), Cricut Imagine Christmas Wish patterned paper(green)
Die Cuts:  Cricut Winter Lace (large snowflakes), Cricut Christmas (house), Cricut Teresa Collins Christmas Collage (trees), Cricut Opposites Attract (thanks),  Border punch by EK Success (border and small snowflakes)
Adhesives:  Helmar 450, Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots, Helmar Craft Glue
Other: Studio G glitter glue, Diamond Dust chunky glitter, sewing supplies

Happy New Year!


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card. Love all the dimension you added. The colors are perfect and so is the snow texture.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. LOVE the snow texture!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and the colors are wonderful!
    Happy New Year!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright and pretty card! I love all the elements!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!