Friday, January 6, 2012

5 New CCR Exclusive Digital cartridges

Sharing some designs using a couple of this week's new Cricut Craft Room digital cartridges. Stop over at the Cricut Blog and check out the other new cartridges and design samples.

This card uses a couple of the new New England Shore images.



Cricut Machines Used: Cricut Mini Personal Electronic Cutter, Cricut Craft Room
Cricut Cartridges Used: New England Shore (Cricut Craft Room Exclusives), Cricut Font & Basic Shapes Digital

Other Supplies: Cardstock, Crystal Effects, Ribbon, String, 3D Paint, Sewing supplies


This card uses images from the Roman Numeral set.





Cricut Machines Used: Cricut Mini Personal Electronic Cutter, Cricut Craft Room, Cuttlebug
Cricut Cartridges Used: Roman Numerals (Cricut Craft Room Exclusives), Something to Celebrate

Other Supplies: Cuttlebug Musical Flourish Embossing Folder, Cardstock, Patterned Paper (Cricut Christmas Cheer Paper Pad), Glitter, Sewing supplies

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to check out the Cricut Blog for more.  
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Especially love the light house one. I have a question, if you would be so kind to answer. I have heard that the CCR diables any 3rd party software that you may have, making your bug unable to use it by installing some sort of block when you do any upgrades or install the CCR software. Is this true? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are wonderful but I especially love that lighthouse one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these on the blogs and love them! The ship's wheel is my favorite! I still haven't been able to get CCR to work on anything, so still waiting for the bugs to get worked out... well, I guess getting the bugs worked in. Hee! Hee! Besides, I am so afraid that Gypsy will get jealous. Will have to see if I can try something like that ship's wheel. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the CCR email yesterday, but the new images didn't jump out at me. Than I see what YOU do with them...*sigh* You are fabulous, Cindy. Always.

    xo June

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards! Thanks for sharing your fantastic creativity!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!