Friday, January 20, 2012

7 Thank You, Thank You Very Much

Here's another sample from a new release this week by Provo Craft.  This comes from an awesome new Imagine cartridge, Greeting Cards Inside and Out. 


This cartridge is full of cards and includes the fronts as well as the insides.   I couldn't resist this Elvis card!

Be sure to check out the other samples at the Cricut Blog

Cricut Machines Used: Cricut Imagine
Cricut Cartridges Used: Imagine Greeting Cards Inside & Out

Other Supplies: Cardstock, Glitter glue, 3D Paint, Ribbon, Gem brads, String, Adhesives by Helmar
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I could really use this for an upcoming event, but don't have an imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Elvis card got me all shook up! :)
    Love all your Hello Thursday projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... did you snarl your lip when you typed that? Hee! Hee! You know you did, didn't you! Hee! Hee! Your projects have been fantastic with the Hello Thurs Carts! I hate to admit it, but I already ordered this cartridge. Hee! Hee! It's so great for a quick card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge Elvis fan and I love this card. I don't have a Cricut Imagine but have an Expression. Would you consider selling me one of these cards to display in my craft room/Elvis Shrine?

    Kathy from Edmond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me your address, Kathy, and I'll get one out to you!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!