Friday, February 17, 2012

6 New Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 cartridge


It's a cartridge release week at Provo Craft and while there are only three this month, they are fabulous cartridges.  I love the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 cartridge.  I love making boxes of different sizes and shapes and this cartridge is amazing.  It comes with score line layers, as well as phrases to cut or single line phrases to use gel pens with. 

I've always wanted to make one of these boxes and while I have seen lots of templates online before, there was no way I wanted to tackle all those curved score lines.  With this cartridge I was able to score, cut and fold/assemble this in no time.

The flower and leaves on the front are from another great new cartridge, Garden Soup

I took a hole punch and punched through the scores at the very top to thread a ribbon through.


 Using a double sided patterned paper finishes the inside and outside with no extra effort.



 Materials:
Cricut Expression 2
Cricut Craft Room
Cricut Score Tip with Housing
Tags Bags Boxes and More Two cartridge
Garden Soup cartridge

Echo Park Country Drive Flutterby patterned paper
Cricut Cardstock Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I love the bag, I hope to get this cartridge some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is WONDERFUL! I am lovin' what I am seein' from that cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep getting outbid on ebay for this cart....grr...I just adore your box. Now to go bid again. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!