Friday, March 16, 2012

7 Strawberries and Basket

Provo Craft is releasing a few really great cartridges this week.  This basket and strawberries comes from the new Spring Cottage cartridge.

Cricut Machines Used: Cricut Imagine Machine, Cricut Expression 2 Machine, Cricut Craft Room
Cricut Cartridges Used: Spring Cottage Seasonal, Imagine Enjoy the Seasons (patterned paper)

Other Supplies: Cardstock, Patterned Paper (Imagine Enjoy the Seasons cartridge), String, Ribbon, Buttons, Helmar Adhesives
 

To see the other cartridges released this week along with more designer samples, stop over at the Cricut Blog.

Have a great weekend!
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. So cute sweetie...i love it! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How elegant and sweet!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is really cute, love it.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Love the pattern papers you chose. Have to break out the Imagine cartridge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love them...I just got this cart, going to try it...Hope mine looks as good....Maile Lei

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love it...I just got my cart I hope they look as good as yours. I bought some the sizzix dot folder and I am going to try to make some dots on the paper.....Maile Lei

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!