Monday, April 16, 2012

7 Congrats Grad

Know anyone graduating this year?  Whatever the graduation level or type, you could adapt this yard sign to suit your graduate with different colors or embellishments. 



 This is my favorite Cricut owl!


         Stop over at the Cricut Blog for more details, directions and cut files 
on this sign and let me know what you think.

Have a great week!

Cricut Machines Used: Cricut Expression Machine, Cricut Craft Room, Cuttlebug Machine
Cricut Cartridges Used: Create a Critter, Happy Graduation, Recess
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders Used: Candy Cane StripeGive a Hoot Cuttlebug Companion Set
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Ribbon, String, Tassels, Button, Yardstick, 2012 Sticker (SRM Press), Helmar Adhesives

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Cindy, I love this!!!! (my favorite owl too) What a neat idea. Gonna print this and file for next year for my graduate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cindy! This is just adorable! I'm definitely going to be making several of these as my DD is graduating 5th grade in June! I'd love to make a couple for all the parties and celebrations we have planned and I definitely have to have at least one at home! Thank you for sharing such a perfect and adorable idea! Hugs :) Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so dang cute, I had to pin it and I don't like owls -lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfection as usual! What a wonderful project! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is nothing short of awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!