Wednesday, April 25, 2012

5 A Teacher's Gift and a New Design Team for me!


Thought I'd share this super quick teacher's appreciation gift with you.   I started with an SRM Press candy tube and a sheet of SRM stickers.    

Using my Cricut Expression 2, I cut the pencil shape and assembled it, which brings me to my new Design Team announcement. I assembled it using Helmar Adhesives, as I usually do, but I am now a designer for Helmar Products.   Stop over at the Helmar Blog and check out the rest of the amazing Design Team!

I love Helmar products and am thrilled to be designing for them.  For this particular project I used the Helmar Acid Free glue to assemble the pencil image, then I adhered it to the tube using Helmar clear Zap Dots.  



I took Hershey's Hugs candies and added a '12 using a circle punch and the round '12 stickers from my sheet of SRM stickers- year of memories.   I also added a {hugs} sticker to the tube.


This is a seriously easy project that's suitable for any teacher.


 Materials
Cricut Expression 2
Cricut Recess cartridge
SRM Press Stickers and tube
Helmar clear Zap Dots
Helmar Acid Free Adhesive Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Cindy, this is so cute!! Your imagination has no bounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very cute!!! Grats on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngrats on Helmar - I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun idea! That would make a great party game too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new team!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!