Wednesday, May 23, 2012

8 Build A Better Mousetrap with Helmar



Well, perhaps I didn't build a better mouse trap, but I did manage a prettier mouse trap.   Do you do what I do and wander around stores looking at things and thinking of what you could make with them or how fun it would be to alter them?  I was wandering around the hardware store and spotted mouse traps.  It reminded me that I had seen somewhere online that a trap was altered and looked really great, looking kind of steampunk and I thought it would be fun to try altering one myself.  There was no way I was leaving that store without a mouse trap or two...   (....continued with more pictures and details on my post on the Helmar Blog)





Helmar products used for this project were Decoupage and Craft Paste, Silicone Adhesive
Sealant, Gemstone adhesive, 450 Quick Dry,  Crystal Kote Glossy.


Can't find Helmar products in your neighborhood?  Think about asking your local scrapbook store to get them in for you.  Your fellow local crafters will love you for it.   In the meantime. check out the left sidebar on the Helmar Blog for a list of preferred online retailers.

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Neat idea for a note holder
    Like your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved your mouse trap! What a fun project. TFS
      Nadine

      Delete
  2. I love this...going to scraplift!! If you do not mind:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea! I love this. :) I pinned you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seen some of these on pinterest awhile back, yours looks great too. I plan on altering some in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Cindy! This is such a cool idea! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever idea! Your mouse trap is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, I love it, and going to try this, looks impressive. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!