Friday, May 18, 2012

2 Lunch bag to gift bag


It's Hello Thursday week at Provo Craft, meaning a few new cartridges have been released.  Two of them are Imagine cartridges and there is one 'regular' cartridge.  I made the above bag using the Imagine Spring Chic cartridge.   I printed my pattern paper on a lunch bag that I adhered to a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock.  I then used the cardstock that got printed as well for embellishing.  The remainder of the embellishments come from a full page of them included in the cartridge.  I finished up with a clothespin to close it and a couple of SRM press stickers (the happy birthday border and the Just for You!)

Stop over at the Cricut Blog and checkout more samples using the new releases.

Cricut Machines Used: Cricut Imagine Machine, Cricut Craft Room
Cricut Cartridges Used: Imagine Spring Chic
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Brown paper bag, Twine, Clothespin, SRM Press Stickers.
Helmar Adhesives : Premium Craft Glue, Zap Dots, Professional Acid Free Glue


Shared on 30 Handmade Days Linky Party.  Go check out all the inspiring links!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Great looking bag!
    Who knew you could print on a paper bag??

    I especially like the flower accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin' it!! I have printed on paper bags before but this takes it to a new level. Perfect way to embellish too! AJ@queenofmynest

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!