Saturday, May 5, 2012

1 Over the Hill

Among the new cartridges Provo Craft released this past week is one called Over the Hill, full of fun images for giving someone a hard time about their birthday or adapting some for Halloween.  There's card images as well as 3D images.  I love making shaped cards so I made this one combing a hill and cake shape.



Great Images for cards, layouts, party decor for a birthday or Halloween.
 
Cricut Cartridges Used: Over the Hill, Cricut Font & Basic Shapes
Other Supplies: Give a Hoot Cuttlebug Companion Embossing Folder Set, Cardstock, Patterned Paper (Pink Paislee), Glitter, Ribbon, Button, Ink, Helmar Adhesive

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love your card creating genius. Seriously. I have been a fan for over two years, right? And you still make my jaw drop on the floor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!