Thursday, May 3, 2012

6 Wish Big with Helmar

Hi everyone! Sharing my first post on the Helmar Blog as a Helmar designer.  This card is for the May Sketch challenge


I created this birthday card based on the sketch, using these Helmar products. There's more details and pictures on the Helmar Blog.  Go check it out and let me know how I did with the sketch!

Be sure to stop over there and check out other designer samples shown earlier in the week.  Some amazing work being done with Helmar!

Die Cuts -
Cherry Limeade cartridge  (sentiment and letters)

Pattern Paper by Bella Blvd
Adhesives by Helmar
Other:  cardstock (American Craft, Cricut), paper dots (Candi), ribbon, gems, ink


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Really cute...love this one. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, beautiful card, love the colors and the layout. The detail in your projects are always perfect. TFS!!! Can't wait to see more of your projects with Helmar. I'll be sure to hop over and check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design and colors - love your candles! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I might have gotten my mojo back....lovely card
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Cindy! Great card. I didn't know you were a Helmar Designer. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome card , love the papers you used. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!